Mississippi Teacher Corps. 'Nuff said.

Friday, August 25, 2006

The Students Respond

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Please explain.
· I would see myself in college and out of my mom house.
· I see my self working in a store.
· Atlanta, Georgia.
· In the Navy.
· On T.V.
· Well I really can’t tell where I’m going to see my self in five years. But I really want to move out of Cleveland.
· I see myself in college getting my degree in early childhood education.
· I see myself in law school. I want to be a lawyer or judge.
· I see myself becoming a doctor or nurse because I want to have a good job.
· In the military and attending college.
· Graduate of ASU (Alcorn State University) hopefully gettin ready to attend medical school.
· A junior in a university, because I am going to ICC for two years first.
· I see myself as a registered nurse at Bolivar Medical Center. I also see myself engaged to the most cutest, richest, and funny guy.
· Just getting out of college and have a family.
· I see my self graduating from A Trade School & getting me a house with a family.
· I see myself graduating from college with a masters degree or in the NFL.
· I c myself on tha t.v., makin paper stack.
· Welding in a city way across the country.
· In the next 5 years I see myself getting ready for grad school to be lawyer. I will be in the lovely state of Louisiana.
· As a diesel technician. Next year Im going to UTI and learn my trade as a diesel technician.
· Working as a nurse either with my dad or my older brother once he becomes a doctor.
2. What is the hardest thing you’ve had to overcome?
· The hardest thing that I’ve had to overcome was the death of my grandfather.
· My school work is the hardest things for me.
· Telling my mother the truth through something bad I did.
· When my stepmother pass away.
· The death of my grandfather.
· The hardest thing I have overcome was riding a ring of fire at the fair. I would always turn away from it. I always wanted to ride it, but I was scared.
· Passing Spanish 1.
· When I had to go to the hospital in Jackson.
· My grandpas death.
· My fathers death.
· The hardest thing I’ve had to overcome is my aunt dying.
· My brother dying and a lot of hard breakups.
· My biological father.
· My parents divorce.
· The hardest thing I’ve had to overcome was worrying what people think and knowing I do not need 50,000 friends.
· The hardest thing I’ve overcome is when I found out that my aunt have cancer.
· My fear of heights.
· The time when I have to have surgery on my leg.
· My mom & dad breaking up!
· The death of family members.
· Being black.
· Lazyness.
· The hardest thing I’ve had to overcome was the death of my aunt Vivian. She was like a second mother to me.
· One of my older brothers died of cancer when I was one year old and last year my other brothers and my father told me what he was like.
3. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
· Getting to sing in a school play.
· The best thing that ever happened to me is when I can go anywhere I want to go.
· When I had a baby girl.
· I passed Spanish 1.
· When went spent some time with my godparents.
· When I made it to high school.
· My family gave me a birthday party when I told them not to.
· Having my baby.
· The best thing that ever happened to me is to live to see my 12th grade year.
· My family being there for me and getting the job I have meeting my friend Pee-Wee cause she is always there for me and very down to earth.
· When I won highest average.
· The best thing that has ever happened to me was when I get awarded or recognize & when I was born.
· I got saved.
· The best thing that has ever happened to me was when I met my minister Bro. James Hadley because he does so much for me.
· Having a great mother. She helps me out any way she possibly can.
4. What is your most prized possession? Why?
· My dog I love her.
· My cell phone why because I love to talk / text.
· My child.
· My most prized possession is my neise. I love her so much. She my first neise. We are closer than ever.
· Life is my most prize possession, I don’t know why.
· My cell phone. Because my life experiences are in there.
· There’s no reason why because I’ve never had a prize possession.
· My voice.
· My daughter. She’s my pride & joy.
· My heart, because with everything I do I put my heart into it. Always I’m not a materialistic type of person.
· My trophies because I worked hard for them.
· My trumpet. It is the only thing that is all mine and no one can take it away from me.
· My little brother is my most prized possession.
· That would be my SON!!
· My family because without them there wouldn’t be anyone to motivated me to do right.
· My most prized possession is my poem book given to me by my grandmother.
· My most prized possession is my suitcase at home, cause it contain some things that I need.
· My most prized possession is a quilt my grandmother made me.
· My knowledge is my most prized possession because it helps me colt with life.
· My most prized possession is my cell phone and my puppy Gizmo.
· My car. It was a gift from my aunt and uncle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home